My Little Chocobo
From Final Fantasy XIV Wiki
- You must be at least Level 20
- You should have completed the Level 20 story quest Hero in the Making
- You must be part of a Grand Company
- Finish the quest My Little Chocobo given by your Company Commander.
- Have a Chocobo Whistle in your inventory to summon your Chocobo as a mount
- Use a Gysahl Green to summon your chocobo for battle
- After pledging allegiance to your chosen Grand Company, speak to your Grand Company Commander to get the quest.
- You will need 2,000 company seals to purchase a Chocobo Issuance.
- Purchase a Chocobo Issuance from your Grand Company Quartermaster.
- Present the Chocobo Issuance to the stablemaster at the Chocobo Stable located in the city of your allegiance and receive a Chocobo Whistle.
- Name your new Chocobo.
How To Ride Your Chocobo
- You will find your Chocobo Whistle in your inventory, we suggest equipping this to an action bar, using the whistle will summon your Chocobo as a mount.
- Locations where you cannot use Chocobos: city-states and dungeons.
- Dismount from your Chocobo by clicking on the Chocobo Whistle.
- Personal chocobos are faster than rental chocobos.
- You will be detected by enemies as they would if they were on foot.
- While mounted, if a chocobo takes too much damage, it will escape back to his stables.
How To Fight With Your Chocobo
- You must first be Level 30 with a Disciple of War or Magic class to unlock My Feisty Little Chocobo by talking to Docette in Camp Tranquil in Central Shroud
- Docette will send you to Luquelot in the South Shroud in Bentbranch Meadows.
- Make sure you have Geyshal Greens in your inventory to call your Chocobo.
- Use a Gyashl Green to summon your chocobo
- You can order your Chocobo to take on different roles in the party (Free, Attacker, Defender, and Healer Stances)